Linkedin is the world’s largest professional network, It is a little bit different than other social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok).
Not only Linkedin, but other social media platforms are also different from each other. Each platform has its own purposes, uses, and qualities.
Linkedin users are those people who are professional in their career or who want to professional in their career and those companies who want to hire professional people.
Let me tell you – As a professional man/woman how you can use Linkedin, You can use it to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional relationships, and learn the skills necessary to succeed in your career.
If you are a highly professional person and if you want to hire other people from Linkedin and if you want to make a professional profile of your company on Linkedin.
If your answer is a big “YES”, then this blog is exactly written for you. Today, I am going to teach you how to create a professional page on Linkedin.
These are the steps which you need to follow to create a professional Linkedin page.
- Open Linkedin official website (Linkedin.com)
- Click on Work Tab
- Click on Create a company page +
- Select your company size by number of employees
- Enter your company info (Name, Slogan, and other)
- Add company description, location, and hash tags
- Add beautiful cover image and one CTA button
- Finally, view page as a viewer and start posting